Des traductions sont nécessaire pour cet article.
Vous pouvez aider Loup-garou l'Apocalypse Wiki en traduisant le texte de l'anglais en français.
Black Fury Lore 1: What a cliath would know Modifier
- Furies is often perceived as little more than a sorority of man haters
- Pegesus is the Tribal totem
- Male Garou Black Furies are typically given away to be reared by other tribes
- May have heard of the Sisterhood and perhaps another kuklos (camp)
- Has heard of the Outer Calyax and knows how it is chosen
- The tribe originated from the Greek Goddess Artemis
- Black Fury consider themselves the defenders of women and children.
- Black Fury typically have a distrust of men
- Black Furies consider themselves the protectors of the wyld.
- Black Furies are Gaia's vengeance
- May know a little tribal history
- May know a few Greek Myths
Black Fury Lore 2: What a Fostern would know Modifier
- Has heard of the more several of the prominent kuklos and might be mentored by a member of one
- Knows of the Homeland of the Black Furies, has a rough idea of how to get there
- Has heard that the Patriarch is an enemy of the Black Furies
- Has heard that the tribe distrusts and fights with the Get of Fenris
- Has heard of a Kuklorchoros, a Black Fury informal moot, and may have attended one
- Has heard stories of some Black Fury in your area.
- Has heard the tale of the creation of the Furies
- The Furies see the Triat as the Fates(Clotho =The Wyld, Lachesis= The Weaver, Atropos = The Wyrm).
- Has heard of the Weaver called the Namer
- Has heard of the existence of Black Fury specific rites and gifts.
- Knows the names of a few members of the Outer Calyx.
- Knows a little of the history of the tribe.
- May know a few of the important tales about the Greek pantheon and the great heroes