Des traductions sont nécessaire pour cet article.
Vous pouvez aider Loup-garou l'Apocalypse Wiki en traduisant le texte de l'anglais en français.
Shadow Lords Lore 1: What a Cliath would know Modifier
- Knows that others see the Tribe as untrustworthy
- nows many Lords feel they are the best leaders for the Garou nation.
- Knows there is long standing animosity between the Silver Fangs and the Lords
- Has heard tales of the changing winds that may allow the Shadow Lords to become the leaders of all
- Knows to respect and fear Grandfather Thunder
- Has heard the name Lords of the Summit
- Has heard rumors of something called a Shadow Moot.
Shadow Lords Lore 2: What a Fostern would know Modifier
- Knows basic hierarchy of tribe and tribal leaders
- Knows who the Councillors are
- Knows who the Generals are
- Knows the Shadow Lord Litany
- Knows the purpose of Alpha, Beta, Crow and Raven
- Knows the party line regarding other Tribes
- Knows that the Lords originally began as the advisors to the leaders of the Garou
- Believes that Lords have always followed Thunder and his brood
- Has heard of Crow and Raven as totem _some_ Shadow Lords follow
- Knows that the Lords of the Summit are the largest Camp and what they strive for.
- Has heard of the Bringers of Light, the Children of Crow and the Judges of Doom
- Knows what the Shadow Moot is and may have attended one
- Has heard rumors of secret societies within the tribe